We organize guided cycling tours in Spain of varying levels of difficulty. Our guided cycling tours exhibit Spain’s most compelling history and culture, while passing through the the best cycling territory. From the verdant green of the North, through flat plains of the interior, to the olive trees of the dry South, we have a cycling tour to match your taste. Designed to balance a challenging and stimulating ride with the fun of any holiday, our guided bike tours are a great way to get to know the country better while making new friends and sharing experiences.
We put an enormous amount of effort into preparing our routes, and all hotels are specifically chosen for their comfort, location, and hospitality. Where possible we choose for small, local establishments above chains for the intimate experience they offer. We tailor activities on tour to ensure that everyone is satisfied, and at the end of the day we get together for a drink and to reflect upon the day’s achievements. Our guided cycling tours are the perfect choice for those looking to combine fun, discovery, and a physical challenge, and who want everything taken care of for them.
On our guided cycling tours breakfast, and a packed lunch are provided. On some tours an evening meal is included too, check the individual tour listing.
- Accommodation in specially selected hotels and/or rural houses
- Support vehicle and luggage transport (one bag of maximum 23 kg)
- One or two accompanying guide(s) (depending on group size)
- Breakfast, packed lunch
- Carb-rich meal upon arrival (not on all tours – please check the individual tour)
- Route and cultural/historical information
- Bike hire
- Transfers to/from locations other than suggested start/end points
- Bike-box transfer from start to end-point
- Additional meals / upgrade to alternative menus
- Energy bars for during riding
Our guided bike tours require a minimum of four people, and are accompanied by a support vehicle and guide. An additional rider accompanies groups of greater than six. Our guided bike tours are scheduled for specific dates throughout the year, but depending on our availability we can adapt tour dates and/or locations upon request, or for private groups. Feel free to get in touch!