We organize custom bike holidays in Spain for groups according to your specific requirements. We have an extensive knowledge of Spain’s routes, cities, geography, hospitality options, and broader tourist attractions for visitors. This puts us in an ideal position to suggest a location and itinerary that is perfect for your group. We are able to price custom group trips more attractively due to the certainty of numbers. We can base our suggestions on any of our standard trips if they interest you, or develop something entirely new.
Custom Bike Holidays in Spain: How does it work?
If you contact us to let us know you are interested in looking into the options for custom bike holidays, we’ll ask you a number of questions about what type of trip you might be looking for. If you are not sure, we can make some suggestions for you. You can provide input into any or all of the following options:
- Whether you prefer a tour format or a single site holiday, or a mix of the two?
- What type of difficulty level you are looking for, in terms of daily distance and climbing. If you are a group of mixed abilities we can make the route flexible.
- Guided or self-led trip.
- The type/ price level of accommodation.
- Would you like to pass through urban areas in your trip or remain as much as possible in rural areas.
- Are you interested in seeing any sightseeing as part of your trip?
- Whether to include any meals or if you prefer to make your own arrangements
- Whether the coast or inland appeals, or a bit of both?
- Your travel dates
- You location of departure so we can take account of travel links.
Based on your input we indicate a couple of alternatives in line with your requirements, and a rough price range. We then work out any preferred option in detail, and you are all set for your ideal custom cycling holiday.
Underneath are some examples of custom bike holidays in Spain that might suit your group.
- A training camp on the coast with plenty of flat and hilly routes to ride each day with an accompanying rider. Tailored for budget and comfort, you enjoy the quiet and varied roads under the sun, and the beach and pool when you are done.
- A trip in the Pyrenees based in two or three different villages for some great mountain rides while discovering some local culture.
- A mountain training camp in a secluded location that is dedicated to cyclists. Perfect for the moutain goats looking to tune up for the coming season.
- A trip taking in some of Spain’s magnificent historical landmarks as well as some of its most beautiful scenery. From wall to wall olive plantations in the morning to the middle of Roman or Moorish ruins in the afternoon. Spain offers the opportunity to combine rural and urban quite unlike anywhere else.
- A trip in the lush Picos de Europa to climb some of the most famous climbs in the Vuelta a España. Or if you want to climb a monument, how about Pico Veleta up Europe’s highest paved road.